photo gallery help

speedfreek64

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Just got my One on Verizon and am really happy with it except for one thing. I copied some pictures from my old phone to my computer then back to the One and when viewed in the photo gallery the image is very small in the screen. With my RAZR Maxx I used quickpic for my photos so I tried it on the One & the same photos are full screen. I would prefer to use the stock photo gallery so is there a way to get it to display these pics in full screen?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got my One on Verizon and am really happy with it except for one thing. I copied some pictures from my old phone to my computer then back to the One and when viewed in the photo gallery the image is very small in the screen. With my RAZR Maxx I used quickpic for my photos so I tried it on the One & the same photos are full screen. I would prefer to use the stock photo gallery so is there a way to get it to display these pics in full screen?

I no longer use the stock gallery app. But my advice would be to replace it. I use F-Stop and its a great little all in one media app! Sorry I can not help any further.

speedfreek64

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
What's weird is not all the pics are shrunk. Think I'll try erasing all the pics and starting fresh with copying from the computer. Maybe it's got something to do with the transfer from my old RAZR Maxx.

speedfreek64

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Deleting and a fresh copy of the photos from my computer did it. Now all the pictures are full screen. Must have been related to the RAZR somehow.