USB OTG --> Powered Hub --> SD Cards

pmp6nl

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have the HTC One and I am trying to get it to read several sd cards/thumb drives at the same time. I have the HTC One connected via USB OTG to a powered hub. The powered hub has a thumb drive and sd card reader plugged into it. Both the thumb drive and sd card reader light up... but I can only see one device on my phone. Is there any way I can set it up so I can see all devices connected to the hub? I want to be able to transfer photos from an sd card to the thumb drive, on the go without a computer. All drives/cards are formatted to FAT32, I am not rooted and do not want to be.

Thanks.

waazzupppp

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I had purchased a 4 port hub for my Dell Venue Pro 8 that I tried to fire up on my M7, but it didn't seem to run it. I tried a 2 device splitter also, but I've never gotten more than one drive to mount at a time. I have a feeling that the port doesn't have enough power to run a hub and multiple devices. I can't confirm that, but that was my guess.

pmp6nl

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info. For anyone else looking for a solution try Nexus Media Importer... it seems to work pretty well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty