HTC One (M8) hype

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: M8 hype

From what I seen so far it seems like the M8 is a nice phone.
Actually, The HTC and Moto X was the 2 phones that it came down to when I had to choose one.
But the Moto X is the perfect size for me.
I have had other phones where I didn't use all the features, but I too use all the features of my Moto X
Since we are on topic with the M8, I agree about this. Well said. I have seen some other forums that dismiss the device, but I have never understood that philosophy. I will reserve final thoughts when it is in hand.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I did not want the M8 to be taller or heavier than the M7 which was at the absolute borderline for me.

I'm also unhappy based on the CEO interview that HTC still sees mid-size = mid-tier. So any Moto X sized phone they make will likely continue to limit RAM, storage and features. I wish other manufacturers would pick up on Motorola's line-up philosophy!

I had the HTC Incredible and Rezound, and while there was lots to love about those models there were enough quirks and issues to dilute the experience.

Sent from my Moto X

jpullins

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I think it's a really nice looking phone... I ordered mine on release day it suppose to be here some time today. This will be my first htc phone since the rezound...I've had samsung every since and never had any problems with those. Hopefully I have a good experience with the one.

Posted via Android Central App

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Wow.Lots of Moto X users. Well I would recommend the M8 to everyone...all day. The phone is beautiful. The UI is amazing. The camera, no matter what anyone says, kicks ***. I haven't been displeased with a single shot that I've taken. I LOVE THIS PHONE. Now, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so just go check it out when they put demo models in the store. Need around with the camera and you'll see. Once you have the BoomSound speakers, you'll never want to go back to anything else. I watch YouTube videos with my son. Play music in the office when nobody is in there. And the build quality is top of the line.

Posted via Android Central App

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
All the size complaints actually make me want the phone more. I remember when I first got my Note II I said I could never go to anything much smaller. This shouldn't be too much of a difference.