HTC One (M8): Powered by Android logo during boot

Braini4c

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I've just turned my one m8 on and off and i don't see the powered by android logo on the bottom is this just me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: Powered by Android

I've just turned my one m8 on and off and i don't see the powered by android logo on the bottom is this just me?

Mine wasn't there at first and then at some point when I restarted, it is now. I had no update either. On AT&T

Posted via Android Central App

icenija

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site

Mine wasn't there at first and then at some point when I restarted, it is now. I had no update either. On AT&T

Posted via Android Central App

I just restarted mine after reading your post and it is there for me also. Never looked for it so I can't say if it was always there or not. On Sprint.

Ice

Braini4c

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

When i turned on the phone for the first time i had it but now that i had to reboot it i noticed its no longer there.

Kibbster

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site

I noticed the powered by Android thing tonight.
Not sure if I just missed it before or if it's new but I haven't had a software update that I know of.

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site

Could this be a normal reboot vs fastboot inconsistency?

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site

I only turned mine one once (the first time) but it showed "Powered by Android" (this is ATT phone). It also hung for a REALLY long time before going to the homescreen. Assuming that was just the initial start-up?

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

HTC did release a service pack in the Play Store. It was probably part of the service pack.

Armadillo, the other white meat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez