Reception Problems?

rickydhami

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I just got my HTC One M8 a few days ago and the highest reception I've been getting is only 2 out of 5 bars. It's constantly at 1 bar and occasionally goes up to 2 bars, but never higher than that. I use a case on it but even without the case it doesn't make a difference. I am with Rogers in Canada if that matters.

Anyone know what I can do?

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I just got my HTC One M8 a few days ago and the highest reception I've been getting is only 2 out of 5 bars. It's constantly at 1 bar and occasionally goes up to 2 bars, but never higher than that. I use a case on it but even without the case it doesn't make a difference. I am with Rogers in Canada if that matters.

Anyone know what I can do?
Well, I think this might be the service provider fault why don't you try switching your network provider ???

Jesus Janica

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I've had my HTC one m8 for two weeks and I haven't really had reception issuess,I'm coming from a iPhone 5 and my HTC one m8 and iPhone 5 both had pretty much the same reception I get 4-5 bars on AT&T in my house sometimes it does drop to just 3 but overall haven't had any real problems

Posted via Android Central App

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Im on TMobile and comparing my coverage with other devices, HTC One M7, Note 3, Nexus 5 im getting comparable signle on my M8.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch