problem with HTC sense input keyboard

Julie Emery

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi

Has anyone else had the same problem -phone keypad (T9) adds a space after selecting a letter or word from those suggested. Never had this problem with HTC One X, does anybody know how to rectify this, or is this user face built into the HTC One M8?

It's really frustrating and annoying.

mcox1124

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
You don't want it to add the space after a selection? That's by design and actually saves you from having to hit space after every selection.

Anyway, I don't think there is a way to do it unless you turn off the trace feature.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Skyway

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I tested the phone keyboard (xt9) and it doesn't add a space after each word on mine. I don't know if I have any setting turned off or on, but for me it didn't do it. I was surprised at how much better t9 is then it used to be though as I haven't used it in forever.

Posted via Android Central App

Patrish3

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same problem - no, you don't always want it to add a space after selecting a suggested word - sometimes you want to add on to the word, finish entering a password with numbers or characters on the end following the word, etc. I'm finding it annoying and frustrating also!