Best App For Streaming Music.

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Basically what the thread title says, I've tried Slacker but u only get 200 songs per artist & half of them don't work. I tried the unradio one w t-mobile & not really digging it, pretty buggy. Google Music kind of seems interesting, so could someone point me in the right direction.

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I've been very happy with Google Music. Gave up my Rhapsody account when it
came out year ago when it first launched, and haven't looked back.

angelisawesome

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I agree with him Spotify is really good, and if you're with T-Mobile it doesn't waste your data. Also they give you a trial to try out the premium version and it's awesome.

Posted via Android Central App

Avianburner

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been very happy with Google Music. Gave up my Rhapsody account when it
came out year ago when it first launched, and haven't looked back.
Same story for me. Rhapsody had better playlists, but Google integrated my mp3s and the intro price was cheaper than Rhapsody.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Google Play Music is great to keep your music with you at all times in the cloud. But, I personally use Spotify. I enjoy their Playlist and their huge selection of music.

Posted via Android Central App

StormRyder

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I've been a Pandora subscriber for years...But just jumped to SPOTIFY with 3 months for $10 trial.
I'm staying with Spotify, and I'm gonna let my Pandora subscription lapse.

Spotify took a little bit of time to get used to, but the catalog is much more extensive than Pandora's.
I think Pandora's background info on artists is really nice, but Spotify's won me over by letting me easily build playlists on PC or phone and having SO MANY TRACKS to choose from.

HTC ONE M8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elizabethstephen