Next phone after HTC m8

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
If the M9 doesn't have a spectacular camera, I will be seeing what Sony has come March. I am not looking to buy a phone solely for the camera, but when you have 20gb of photos of your three little boys like I do, a lot of them are going to have to be cropped!!! I love the HTC experience and seriously need a better camera. HTC Has every other oem beat when it comes to the optimization of the user experience and functionality of the hardware/software. I just really need a superior camera to go along with it!

Posted via Android Central App

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
NEXUS agree.... I just got my wife the S5 and although the camera is having a problem it takes great Pics. that said, the phone in itself is a POS imho. why, it lags. and that blows. it's ok for the wife but compared to the M8 it would not be ok with me... here to hoping HTC gets on track with the M9 and camera.

rdjr74

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
If the M9 doesn't have a spectacular camera, I will be seeing what Sony has come March. I am not looking to buy a phone solely for the camera, but when you have 20gb of photos of your three little boys like I do, a lot of them are going to have to be cropped!!! I love the HTC experience and seriously need a better camera. HTC Has every other oem beat when it comes to the optimization of the user experience and functionality of the hardware/software. I just really need a superior camera to go along with it!

Posted via Android Central App

Hey I feel your pain or at least I was. Have you tried the rubbing alcohol with a Q-tip trick on the lens? I did this the other day and took a bunch of photos over the weekend for my daughters homecoming and now the quality is night and day. The pictures turned out awesome and has restored my faith for the camera. They look great!!! For some reason HTC put a film over the lens that scratches very easily. It made the photos blurry and overall terrible. I suggest doing this and I guarantee you will see a difference. Put a little elbow grease into the rubbing but not to to much. Report back!