Google Pixel Fold 2

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I’ve been thinking about my upgrade for this year. Running still with the original Pixel Fold and no complaints on my end but like many I’d like to see some upgrades on the next generation… think we can all agree would be nice to see software upgrades and hardware..What is everyone’s plan for their next foldables 2024?
I skipped on OnePlus though I heard plenty of good reviews and I plan on either Pixel 2 or Galaxy 6 ..

I hope this article is right on and I wouldn’t mind it releasing with the Pixel 9 which gives me options for my next foldable

Reactions: Laura Knotek

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I’ve been thinking about my upgrade for this year. Running still with the original Pixel Fold and no complaints on my end but like many I’d like to see some upgrades on the next generation… think we can all agree would be nice to see software upgrades and hardware..What is everyone’s plan for their next foldables 2024?
I skipped on OnePlus though I heard plenty of good reviews and I plan on either Pixel 2 or Galaxy 6 ..

I hope this article is right on and I wouldn’t mind it releasing with the Pixel 9 which gives me options for my next foldable

I sure like the sounds of that Pixel 2 XL. Oh wait, this isn't 2017? Carry on. 😜

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Let's keep them coming and some wishful thinking

f91bb348ebda96a60ebfeb3f5bef6cbb.jpg

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site

Using a Zfold 4 now with RAZR+ so I may upgrade to the fold 6 for the AI features. I may do a double upgrade to the Zfold and Z 🙃 flip.

Reactions: Bkdodger1