Possible hands on video

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
If they're going to clone anything it should have been the One X, now that was a nice design.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3 using Tapatalk.

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
In another forum someone said if you look closely it looks like the M9 has a snap on case. Hmmmmm. If that's not a snap on case that looks horrible and doesn't look flush with the phone. And the color looks despicable. I'm gagging right now.

View attachment 165263

Funny (sad) thing is, if I didn't already know the M7 and M8 so well, and someone showed me those two pics and asked me to pick out which design was the newest, I'd pick the M8. The M9's two-piece look definitely looks like a step backward from the smooth look of the M8. I'm a long-time HTC user and fan of Sense, so I'm sure I'll end up getting an M9 at some point...Nice specs otherwise, but still a bit let down by the lack of something more fresh appearance-wise. Also disappointed by the power button move to the side, but I realize I'm in the minority on that one.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Funny (sad) thing is, if I didn't already know the M7 and M8 so well, and someone showed me those two pics and asked me to pick out which design was the newest, I'd pick the M8. The M9's two-piece look definitely looks like a step backward from the smooth look of the M8. I'm a long-time HTC user and fan of Sense, so I'm sure I'll end up getting an M9 at some point...Nice specs otherwise, but still a bit let down by the lack of something more fresh appearance-wise. Also disappointed by the power button move to the side, but I realize I'm in the minority on that one.

I agree. I guess I was wrong in thinking that 2 piece design was fake. I was hoping for so much more.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I guess I was wrong in thinking that 2 piece design was fake. I was hoping for so much more.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yep, I was too. I'm still on the fence so I'll watch the Sammy event and see what they have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non