camera help

pocketsrn

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
So I opened my camera to snap a few shots today, and all of a sudden my camera's screwed up. Instead of the old live view screen and click when you're ready, now it automatically takes a shot and freezes it, and won't go to live view. To take a pic, I basically have to point and click, see how far off it is, then adjust and point and click again (and again, and again, and again, and so on), until I get it right. I only see the shot after it takes it. It's the biggest freakin pain in the ***, and I can't figure out how to turn it off. Does it have anything to do with the zoe thing? There's an option to turn that off, but it keeps defaulting back to it. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried following this path...

Settings
Apps
All
Camera

Then clear data, clear defaults and force stop. Reopen your camera and test it again then post back if still having issues

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Keats90

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem - started about a week ago - up until then the camera worked properly. I tried your fix and also tried shutting down and restarting the phone. Neither fix works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87