Is this phone coming to T-Mobile. I thought the rumor was that it was but I also see rumors about it being an ATT exclusive. I'm with VZW right now and I'm looking to leave and go to T-Mo but my wife doesn't want a big phone. She has a Droid Incredible 2 right now (4 inch screen) and she wants something around that size...probably no bigger than 4.3. This would be the perfect phone for her I think. I've searched the T-Mo website for phones that are smaller with decent specs and they don't seem to exist. Not really sure what my options are besides this rumored phone. Anyone know anything about the status of this phone for T-Mo? Or would anyone recommend a smaller Android phone on T-Mo? For reference, I have a Galaxy Nexus and she thinks that's too big...so Nexus 4 would be out of the picture, same with HTC One, GS4, etc.
    10-17-2013 10:31 AM
    Is this phone coming to T-Mobile. I thought the rumor was that it was but I also see rumors about it being an ATT exclusive. I'm with VZW right now and I'm looking to leave and go to T-Mo but my wife doesn't want a big phone. She has a Droid Incredible 2 right now (4 inch screen) and she wants something around that size...probably no bigger than 4.3. This would be the perfect phone for her I think. I've searched the T-Mo website for phones that are smaller with decent specs and they don't seem to exist. Not really sure what my options are besides this rumored phone. Anyone know anything about the status of this phone for T-Mo? Or would anyone recommend a smaller Android phone on T-Mo? For reference, I have a Galaxy Nexus and she thinks that's too big...so Nexus 4 would be out of the picture, same with HTC One, GS4, etc.
    LG Optimus F3, 4" screen, snappy, fantastic battery life, decent camera

Main issue is lack of onboard storage (can use SD expansion for files but not programs)
    10-18-2013 06:16 PM