E:Can't mount /sdcard/ and backup roms not working

tehtmb

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I have searched for my issue and have yet to fix it. After installing a ROM, i think it was the cyan9 mod, I went to restart the device and only the bottom lit up. I tried restarting it into boot loader mode to maybe reflash the rom, it gave me an error saying, E:Can't mount /sdcard/, ive tried reinstalling recovery and CWM but same issue, and my backed up rom is loading either. I can get into bootloader and fastboot but dont know how to fix my issue. Any help?!

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
you need to launch fastboot (Im using an entire tool kit including the fast boot from XDA) and wipe everything. then reflash a new recovery (im using TWRP) and then Flash what ROM you want. I just hope you have all the Drivers needed.

if all done properly it should work just fine. Try a different ROM other than CM9, the md5 in your download could be currupt. Im using Trickdroid (TMO)

Good luck

Usman Asad

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: E:Can't mount /sdcard/ and backup roms not working HELP

Hi Ryandroid86 I don't understand what u mean by wipe everything, I have the same problem but i cant do a factory reset and i cant wipe any partition cause i cant mount any partition can you please give a more detailed instructions. im only 12 i need help b4 i get in trouble:':)':)':)':)':)'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenw0419