Official Google Calendar app

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I installed it on my One S - works fine! Although now I get double notifications since I haven't disabled anything with that or Sense, guess I should, lol. I like this app's calendar functions much better but it only comes with one widget - kinda like Sense's calendar widgets better. Too bad I can't have that widget open up the Google app.

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I saw this too... and even thought about downloading it... but then realized I didnt want to have two calenders. The HTC sense one works great. So whats the point. I see this a big factor more for Vanilla android (rooting)

steveh8204

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Its a decent enough looking app but like most calendar apps the Month view is pointless as you can't see the text of any entries which for me is bizarre.

aCalendar however does and is generally a better app.

blazr2k

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a One S, I have the Evo 4G LTE and downloaded this calendar. I like it but the issue I have with it is my exchange calendar doesn't show up properly. The events in my exchange calendar show in expanded html. I have flashed a CM10 rom and it worked fine on there. I am back to using a Sense based rom and was just curious if anyone else was experiencing the same issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non