Release date?

toonhead85

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
So Just my 2 cents about the topic and last subsequent topic.

1st - according to negrielectronics.com (where I pre-ordered from) unlocked Tegra units might be shipping this week ** HUGE SMILES **

2nd - it is my understanding that the Unlocked tegra units will be compatible with AT&T Edge, 3G and Faux G.

David

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
So Just my 2 cents about the topic and last subsequent topic.

1st - according to negrielectronics.com (where I pre-ordered from) unlocked Tegra units might be shipping this week ** HUGE SMILES **

2nd - it is my understanding that the Unlocked tegra units will be compatible with AT&T Edge, 3G and Faux G.

David

Do you already have a line with att? If not, att will cap your speeds if you bring a non-contract phone over. (The verge did a story about it)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

MrSlippery519

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
It looks like the Canadian verisons will run Tegra 3s with HSPA+. That's all I was looking for.

Were did you get that information? I would say that is not accurate as Rogers will want the LTE version much like AT&T does. It's likely all of North America is getting the Snapdragon 4 processor.

Unless they are getting both versions for some odd reason

Last edited:

onthezone

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Can't compare a phone we know nothing about to a phone that we know almost everything about. Anything to do with the SGSIII is just a guess at this point.

I'll give them the quad core as the advantage, or alteast they think. My original galaxy s2 got so hot i thought the plastic was going to melt, can't imagine what a quad core would do.

ctc799

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
So Sprint is getting their love now. How much longer until we get AT&T's One X???

Phonegeek, do you still feel like mid-May?

raam89

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It would really help everyone if att would just announce a release date or atlest a estimate date.

I am with you. I will be paying full price anyway, since my contract is in iphone cycle and not up until September. I wanna get One X just for that screen! If the att version doesn't have a battery more than 2000mAh, I might as well get the intl unlocked version.

onthezone

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I am with you. I will be paying full price anyway, since my contract is in iphone cycle and not up until September. I wanna get One X just for that screen! If the att version doesn't have a battery more than 2000mAh, I might as well get the intl unlocked version.

The att version should have visual voice mail, which i like to have and sometimes from my experiences with working with att, international phones don't play nice with att data plans all the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38