One X, SIII, or Iphone 5

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Since you obviously don't have a clue as to the availability of the SII you really don't have the tools necessary to discuss this.

I'm quite aware of the availability of the GS2, I thought we were talking about the GS3. :cool:

AT&T: Galaxy S III now available for pre-order.
T-Mobile: Galaxy S III available online and in select retail outlets on 6/21
Verizon: Galaxy S III shipping on 7/11, now available for pre-order
Sprint: Galaxy S III preorder closed, listed as "coming soon."

Any questions? No? Good.

Reactions: xXBLACKBERRYXx5

tewest86

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
It's very funny how you guys think the camera on the HOX and GS3 is better that. The iPhone 4s. I'm sorry but none of those camera come close to the iPhone 4s. With iPhone you just point and shoot. With the Android maybe if you download another camera app and tweak stuff you can get a comparable picture. But who has time for that? That's basically Apples game plan. Works from the box.

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
It's very funny how you guys think the camera on the HOX and GS3 is better that. The iPhone 4s. I'm sorry but none of those camera come close to the iPhone 4s. With iPhone you just point and shoot. With the Android maybe if you download another camera app and tweak stuff you can get a comparable picture. But who has time for that? That's basically Apples game plan. Works from the box.

Wtf are u talking about lol. I can point and shoot with my hox too.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm quite aware of the availability of the GS2, I thought we were talking about the GS3. :cool:

AT&T: Galaxy S III now available for pre-order.
T-Mobile: Galaxy S III available online and in select retail outlets on 6/21
Verizon: Galaxy S III shipping on 7/11, now available for pre-order
Sprint: Galaxy S III preorder closed, listed as "coming soon."

Any questions? No? Good.

The Samsung Galaxy S III was released May 29th in Europe and no complaints about multi tasking from that date to present. See what I mean about you being unprepared?

varsityhacker

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

It's obvious that you have never used the HOX.

Reactions: aakaspi

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
The Samsung Galaxy S III was released May 29th in Europe and no complaints about multi tasking from that date to present. See what I mean about you being unprepared?

The HTC One X was available longer than this in Europe before multitasking complaints emerged. I'd suggest you stop making yourself look stupid.

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
The HTC One X was available longer than this in Europe before multitasking complaints emerged. I'd suggest you stop making yourself look stupid.

You can always tell when someone is losing an argument, they become insulting. You said the SG III hadn't been around long enough for complaints to arise. I merely pointed out that it was around much longer than the dates you posted for the US release. Of course I am correct. Now try and be a little less insulting when and if you reply to this post.

Reactions: here4kids

abhijit1289

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site

Fanboy alert! Huh how sad I feel for you guys.

Thank me if I helped.... You know I'll do it again :) Oh, and by the way, Sent from my HTC One X

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Galaxy S3 gets my vote. Although it's hard to say as the iPhone 5 hasn't been officially announced. Knowing Apple, they might release an iPhone 4gs and make very minimal upgrades cause they know people will be dumb enough to pay for it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Speedygi

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I would still reserve judgement on IOS 6 until it actually runs on an actual device. But it's unlikely Apple will impress, as their rate of innovation within software clearly pales in relation to Google. However that may well change, given that Apple is under new hands now.

danvc

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the great advice everyone! I decided to go with the One X over the SIII for these reasons, which are definitely subjective and vary from person to person: But for me I don't need a removable battery, I like Htc sense better than Touch Wiz (although I suppose I could always run a different launcher), I'll put up with 12 gigs of storage, and I decide to go with the better display over Samsungs extra features like S voice.

I decided not to wait for the Iphone 5 because first of all, I would have to wait, then I would have to wait even longer for a jail break, I would have to spend more money on an Iphone (I got my one X for $119 through Amazon because apparently they give a bigger discount if you are on a family plan) and finally I would have no reason to read AC anymore!

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the great advice everyone! I decided to go with the One X over the SIII for these reasons, which are definitely subjective and vary from person to person: But for me I don't need a removable battery, I like Htc sense better than Touch Wiz (although I suppose I could always run a different launcher), I'll put up with 12 gigs of storage, and I decide to go with the better display over Samsungs extra features like S voice.

I decided not to wait for the Iphone 5 because first of all, I would have to wait, then I would have to wait even longer for a jail break, I would have to spend more money on an Iphone (I got my one X for $119 through Amazon because apparently they give a bigger discount if you are on a family plan) and finally I would have no reason to read AC anymore!
*evil voice* excellent.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

tewest86

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Fanboy alert! Huh how sad I feel for you guys.

Thank me if I helped.... You know I'll do it again :) Oh, and by the way, Sent from my HTC One X

Yeah you can point and shoot. Any camera phone can. However, when asked why the iPhone takes better pics I always get the excuse of download s different camera app or your camera settings are wrong. My Galaxy 2 took ok pictures but something always seems off.

Last edited:

tewest86

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
But how can you compare a non existing phone to phones that are real? No one knows what the iPhone 5 will look like. Those mocks up are just made up images. Basically big guess. That's like asking should I get a 2012 Camera or the new 2016 Accord?

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
But how can you compare a non existing phone to phones that are real? No one knows what the iPhone 5 will look like. Those mocks up are just made up images. Basically big guess. That's like asking should I get a 2012 Camera or the new 2016 Accord?

Because people like talking out of their ass :p

I dislike Apple so I already know I wont like iPhone, but to judge it based on rumors so far out is kinda silly.