Question From iPhone 13 Pro to Samsung s24 plus or 24 ultra

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Debating on which one to get but I can trade in my iPhone 13 Pro or pay it off and do a down payment for the new phone but debating which one to get what’s everyone’s experience so far with each phone has anyone gone from iPhone to one of the Samsungs and miss iPhone? iPhone is just getting to expensive and these iOS updates are killing my phone each time lol there will be something new wrong. And I heard Samsung is doing updates for 5 years? And I like to hold onto my phones for as long as I can.

popcenator

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I believe the updates are for 7 years, and I prefer the Ultra. I've never owned a Plus model, but I figure if you're going to choose between two devices from the same brand similar in size, might as well get the one with all the features. Assuming price isn't a concern.

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
I believe the updates are for 7 years, and I prefer the Ultra. I've never owned a Plus model, but I figure if you're going to choose between two devices from the same brand similar in size, might as well get the one with all the features. Assuming price isn't a concern.

Price isn’t a problem I have tmobiles jump program lol sometimes I don’t even need a down payment for a new phone

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
I also have had times when I was unsure whether to continue using iPhone or change to Samsung. People say that the updates for Samsung last more time, which is good if you want to keep your phone longer. Plus, the cost of iPhones these days can really add up.

Based on the information I collected, Samsung's Galaxy S series is very reliable, particularly their most recent versions. Their cameras are excellent quality and it appears that the general functioning is comparable to iPhones. Additionally, playing with the customization features on Android can be enjoyable if that interests you.

But remember, there could be a small learning challenge because you are familiar with iOS. It really depends on what you prefer personally. If you have put a lot of investment into Apple products or if there are iPhone features that you especially like, it could be better to continue using the familiar system.

If you are in the mood for adventure and interested in experiencing something different, consider trying a Samsung. However, remember to balance your iPhone 13 Pro's trade-in price and its payoff amount with the initial deposit required for the new Samsung. It's all about finding the best fit for your needs and budget.

I’ve had Samsungs before and am familiar with it I only have the iPhone no other Apple products I just can’t make up my mind which Samsung to get lol and I want to be able to keep it longer then 2 years almost at 3 years and my iPhone has turned to crap lol

popcenator

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Price isn’t a problem I have tmobiles jump program lol sometimes I don’t even need a down payment for a new phone
I say go Ultra then, the S-Pen does come in handy every once in a while and the extra screen real estate is what I prefer for media which is what most use their phone for anyway.

Reactions: missy8787

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
I say go Ultra then, the S-Pen does come in handy every once in a while and the extra screen real estate is what I prefer for media which is what most use their phone for anyway.

Yea I use my phone for everything lol I even watch shows on mine and if they can give me 7 years of updates even if it’s just 5 years I’d be happy with that and I do miss having a bigger screen so that’s a plus with the ultra

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
It's been a great phone, battery life is great and I can see myself keeping this longer than two years which is normally longer than I keep them lol.
I'm usually the same way but phones lately haven't been giving the o I need that phone every 2 years lol

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I'll give you a heads up.. You could have issues with text messaging leaving iPhone iMessage. Make sure you follow the steps to unregister your number from iMessage. I've done all of that, apple confirmed my number is no longer registered but yet I have problems getting messages from iPhone users in group messages. They get mine but I don't get the reply. Google the issue you will see a bunch. It's a PITA

I just wanted to let you know to think about this specially if you have a lot of friends and family using iPhones.

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
I'll give you a heads up.. You could have issues with text messaging leaving iPhone iMessage. Make sure you follow the steps to unregister your number from iMessage. I've done all of that, apple confirmed my number is no longer registered but yet I have problems getting messages from iPhone users in group messages. They get mine but I don't get the reply. Google the issue you will see a bunch. It's a PITA

I just wanted to let you know to think about this specially if you have a lot of friends and family using iPhones.

Thanks for the heads up luckily for me most family and friends have android and a handful have iPhone

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up luckily for me most family and friends have android and a handful have iPhone
I'm hoping this problem starts going away when apple starts supporting RCS this year. Use Google messages if you want RCS.. Which is Android version of iMessage. Unfortunately with Android the other user also has to use Google messages to work, Android has way to many texting apps.

Reactions: missy8787