Buy now activate later with AT&T?

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Dumb question, sorry. Wife and I are gonna switch to AT&T, which has the 1X at $99 right now. Apparently this is just a temporary price reduction? Our Sprint contract hasn't run out but will in a couple months, but if we can get this thing for $100 less than usual we're gonna jump on that. Don't want to wait until the Sprint contract is over and see the phone price has gone back up. When I figured out what plan we wanted and put that (and the phones) in the order cart on AT&T's site just to see the cost, they show the activation fee and the estimated monthly bill. But they're not included in the check out price. All we have to pay for initially were the phones. We've been with Sprint so long I didn't know if there is some sort of time limit for activating?

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I seriously doubt the price is going up soon.
The replacement phone has already been announced. I don't think they will raise the price within a couple months.

Sent from my A700 using Tapatalk 2

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
To buy period without a contract will will be 500 per phone so no you gotta activate it to get the subsidized price and we don't offer unlimited data if sprint was good in my area I would switch in a heart beat but no I'm OK with my service so far but still beware of the data plans with more than one line BC that's shared data not per phone so yea

INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM ;)