U11 unlocked US version Oreo update

James E1

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
has anyone's battery take a hit, because my battery seems fine yesterday after the update but my phone got pretty hot this morning and has been rapidly draining ever since I have not seen any apps that I've been draining more than normal. going to factory reset I'm going to let it drain down to the normal 15% and charge it back too 100 again. and see if the better resets. they continues to drain rapidly do you guys think it's probably best if I do a factory reset. I mean since they're pretty easy now these days and everything gets put back on your screen the way you had it anyway. I want to do the charge up first and see if it fix itself first.

I would wipe the cache partitions before I did a hard reset.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
chassis partition Wipe yesterday after doing the update. just charge it up to about hundred percent again. I've gone down roughly 5% in about 35 muintes. but I guess I'll give it a couple days to see if the battery settles down.

Ben_70

May 31, 2017
Visit site
My lock screen used to stay on 10-12 seconds after pressing the power button but now, after the Oreo update, it's staying on a really long time (a minute or so). Is this adjustable in settings? Are others experiencing this?
I use the stock launcher.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
it seems like I may have to do a factory data reset. which thankfully Google is being very easy to do where all my apps be put back how I have them on my home screen. and I have an easy way to backup my text messages. it looks like my battery is still doing not well at all after the update. I've been unplugged about an hour and a half and I'm down 15%. and I have not use the phone at all. before I be down movies 1 or 2%. I want to factory data reset after work tonight. do you say that and see how it is tomorrow. anyone else having the same issue after the update.

nileshdd

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Battery is fine for me but I am testing if my camera is screwed up. Took some night shots yesterday in enough light and they are so unbelievably grainy, I am shocked.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
as we speak I posted 25 minutes ago. where my battery life was that about 85% and now my battery life at 77%. and I've barely used it. something in a factory data resets in the store which means hopefully that will fix the issue. if not I'm going to regret doing the update

Mathrania

Jul 3, 2017
Visit site
As far as battery life is concerned... I got 4hr 15min screen time, with 45% battery left. Charged 14 hrs ago to full.

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
So, judging by the options under the developer Bluetooth audio codec, the U11 now supports aptX HD. That seems to be a pretty nice development.

Ben_70

May 31, 2017
Visit site
You can request all you want, the U11 doesn't have a smart display

It didn't have an Edge Launcher either until now. I don't understand why you think a Smart Display update for the u11 can't happen. Especially if htc gets requests from us.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo