Mate 10 Porsche Design

dmateo

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
Do any of you own it? The $1225 price sounds expensive but if you think about it, with 2 years of warranty, earphones, multiple chargers, car charger and real leather folio case it sounds like an OK price considering and what you're getting. Historically I've probably spent as much when factoring in the price of quality accessories as well as the cost of a high spec device.

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I just couldn't pay that for it. I love my Mate 10 Pro BUT a big part of comes from how much value for money it was. I smashed my Galaxy Note 8 and the insurers just gave me the store value so I could go buy myself a new one. They gave me £879 for that and when I noticed the Mate 10 Pro was down to £529 for a phone I'd be equally as happy with and apart from the S-Pen does much the same with similar features but would give me £350 change to buy as much accessories as I'd like for it. Maybe even a Huawei Watch 2?

The Porche design is nice and all that but in a case and when you put your own theme/icon pack on then it's just the same phone but for a lot more money

dmateo

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
I just couldn't pay that for it. I love my Mate 10 Pro BUT a big part of comes from how much value for money it was. I smashed my Galaxy Note 8 and the insurers just gave me the store value so I could go buy myself a new one. They gave me £879 for that and when I noticed the Mate 10 Pro was down to £529 for a phone I'd be equally as happy with and apart from the S-Pen does much the same with similar features but would give me £350 change to buy as much accessories as I'd like for it. Maybe even a Huawei Watch 2?

The Porche design is nice and all that but in a case and when you put your own theme/icon pack on then it's just the same phone but for a lot more money

I too have a note 8 and am considering making the switch. How are you liking it thus far? Anything you really miss? Here in the states the matte 10 pro costs $799.99 USD

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
A few little things I miss that many might not even notice like Wireless Charging, being able to switch to the front facing camera by swiping the screen and not having to reach up into the corner for the button, being able to choose where your audio outputs when connected to a Bluetooth device (phone or Bluetooth), S-Pen was also handy. That's about it really. The Mate 10 has lots of little great features the Note never had so it works itself out to be honest.

dmateo

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
Bit the bullet and ordered the PD. Let's see how it goes! thankfully Amazon has a good return policy if for whatever reason I'm not satisfied.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87