Mate 9 refurbished $346 at Best Buy

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
If I didn't have a 600 dollar Mi Mix sitting on my desk (waiting to get listed for sale!) I would definately jump on this! I'm also kind of waiting on the Pixel 2!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If I didn't have a 600 dollar Mi Mix sitting on my desk (waiting to get listed for sale!) I would definately jump on this! I'm also kind of waiting on the Pixel 2!

Best buy will finance it 6 months, zero interest, if you are interested.

cbosdell

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I jumped on this deal last week. Phone was back-ordered but showed up early a couple days ago at my local Best Buy.

Flawless condition and a huge upgrade in almost every day coming from my BlackBerry Priv. Hard to judge yet but double the battery life and way faster. No more lag or overheating and more camera options than I know what to do with. The IR Blaster is actually really cool. I don't know why more phones don't include this.

Oh and while I'm not entirely sold on some of their tweaks (lockscreen) I finally have Nougat and look forward to O this fall. If the Mate 10 keeps the size/performance/battery life of the 9 and adds water resistance and (hopefully) an AMOLED screen I'll definitely be picking one up.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Glad that you are enjoying yours. I didn't get this one but In the past, my best buy refurbs have been similar. Glad to see that best buy is continuing the trend!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I jumped on this deal last week. Phone was back-ordered but showed up early a couple days ago at my local Best Buy.

Flawless condition and a huge upgrade in almost every day coming from my BlackBerry Priv. Hard to judge yet but double the battery life and way faster. No more lag or overheating and more camera options than I know what to do with. The IR Blaster is actually really cool. I don't know why more phones don't include this.

Oh and while I'm not entirely sold on some of their tweaks (lockscreen) I finally have Nougat and look forward to O this fall. If the Mate 10 keeps the size/performance/battery life of the 9 and adds water resistance and (hopefully) an AMOLED screen I'll definitely be picking one up.

By lockscreen, do you mean that New Republic newshawk thingie? That can be turned off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez