P30 Line?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi, everyone!

Does anyone know anything about the Huawei P30 line yet? GSM Arena does have some information on the P30 and P30 Plus; but it's hard to know what's *really* upcoming.

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Enough with the curved displays! Seriously WTF! Stop copying Samsung!!

Other than that, I'm waiting to see what Huawei has in store so I can make up my mind about what I'm going to buy.

It's between:

One of the S10s (never had a Samsung before and I'm hesitant)
P30 Pro
LG G8 (but waiting on a release date)
Sony Xperia 1 (but waiting on a release date)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Enough with the curved displays! Seriously WTF! Stop copying Samsung!!

Other than that, I'm waiting to see what Huawei has in store so I can make up my mind about what I'm going to buy.

It's between:

One of the S10s (never had a Samsung before and I'm hesitant)
P30 Pro
LG G8 (but waiting on a release date)
Sony Xperia 1 (but waiting on a release date)

That's pretty much my list, except I'm also considering OnePlus and the Pixel 4.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Me too but OnePlus always seems to be a bit too compromise-y for my taste! Can never quite pull the trigger on one.

I'm personally waiting until they up the splash proof rating (unofficial or not) to IP 68. Not sure if they will ever do that, but that's one main reason why I hesitate. My Pixel 2 is water resistant and I've gotten really comfortable with that feature.

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm personally waiting until they up the splash proof rating (unofficial or not) to IP 68. Not sure if they will ever do that, but that's one main reason why I hesitate. My Pixel 2 is water resistant and I've gotten really comfortable with that feature.
Also what do you think of the Mi 9?

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I saw an article that P30/30 pro will be using Samsung AMoled screen this is very promising considering they had bad experience with LG screens. I for one can't wait!