Huawei Game Centre - Looks exciting

sjtechhart

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site
I opened AppGallery on my P40 Pro earlier today and was prompted to download Huawei Game Centre (there is a competition running if you download in the next few days so have a look if you have a P40 device.) It looks like an app store but just for games. I wonder if Huawei are looking at competing with Googles "Play Games". I'm not a big mobile gamer but it's just good to see Huawei adding another string to the bow in order to catch up to Google enabled devices. If you're a mobile gamer with a P40 i'd love to know what you think of it compared to googles offering. I'm just pleased it's another step in the right direction.

hiyamom

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site
I opened AppGallery on my P40 Pro earlier today and was prompted to download Huawei Game Centre (there is a competition running if you download in the next few days so have a look if you have a P40 device.) It looks like an app store but just for games. I wonder if Huawei are looking at competing with Googles "Play Games". I'm not a big mobile gamer but it's just good to see Huawei adding another string to the bow in order to catch up to Google enabled devices. If you're a mobile gamer with a P40 i'd love to know what you think of it compared to googles offering. I'm just pleased it's another step in the right direction.

That's interesting to know.
I'm not a big gamer but I do get hooked on the odd annoying game so I'll be sure to give it a look over!

xTlex

Jun 15, 2020
Visit site

I don't really use my phone for games (can't bring myself around to saying "gaming on my phone", PC master race and all that :D). However I think you're right, they're definitely trying to bring a good alternative to us. There're tons of free stuff on there, I haven't used it too much, now that you mention an offer, it's on my radar hehe.

hiyamom

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site
I don't really use my phone for games (can't bring myself around to saying "gaming on my phone", PC master race and all that :D). However I think you're right, they're definitely trying to bring a good alternative to us. There're tons of free stuff on there, I haven't used it too much, now that you mention an offer, it's on my radar hehe.

I think you're better off staying with the pc crew. Gaming on the phone can become a little too addictive ??????????????????

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo