New solution for GMS issues

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
So I bumped into this thread on how to get GMS on the P40 pro. Download Gspace from Huawei app Gallery.
Just tested it and works!

For those who are interested.

Last edited:

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
When I go to the Huawei App Gallery it defaults to Petal and I don't find an app for Google Space. For chuckles I checked Google Play Store and there's no Google Space there, either. A search with DuckDuckGo for Google Space turned up nothing useful.

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Not for me. I downloaded the app, gave it a try and didn't like the results. I deleted the app. Then I started getting emails from Google saying someone was trying to log on with a new Huawei P30 pro. I changed my password but the "attempts" seem to be continuing.

The reason I didn't keep Gspace is Google Maps didn't work, Goggle Calendar did but the Calendar it brought up doesn't do reminders. At that point I shut it down, uninstalled the app, and started dealing with Google's messages.

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
you don't need this for a P30 pro (was exempted) that's has GMS it wasn't blocked? it's only for newer models?

Last edited:

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
you don't need this for a P30 pro that's has GMS it wasn't blocked? it's only for newer models?

I downloaded it for my P40 pro. My P30 pro had been passed to a nephew. After I downloaded Gspace, looked at it, and uninstalled it, I started getting emails from Google saying someone was trying to access my Google account on a new Huawei P30 pro. I sent a text message to my nephew. When he woke up he responded and said he'd done a factory reset on the phone as was asleep when the activity occurred.

I changed my Google password, deleted the emails as they came in about a "new Huawei P30 Pro" accessing my account in Oaxaca.

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
you can remove your device from your google account that should resolve that issue.

log in. Select "device activity & notifications" on the left then select "Review Devices" in the Recently Used devices block on the Right hand side. Click on the concerned device to be Deleted from your account and select Remove.

it can also be from your email in your email there should be an option for devices to remove from there for P30 pro?

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
It's not perfect but better than nothing lol. I think it works like parallel (like installing windows on a mac) emulator?

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
It seems like the same as what I provided there are some apps that don't work like android auto, google home let me know if duaspace works with any of those 2 apps.

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
ok, I just tried this one seems much better than the one that I provided. What I like about this is it allows you to create shortcut of the app where gspace doesn't allow you to do that at all. I tested a few apps that I normally use also seem to load much quicker as well.

https://www.whatgear.net/technology/huawei-google-apps-2021

dual space 3.2.7 so is pretty stable.

I also noticed just today my google play store disappeared from my gspace but other apps stayed. So I got rid of it and went with dualspace.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member