I have upgraded the android version and lost every thing. can any body help me out
    12-30-2017 03:20 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you missing all of your contacts, or just one? Were they saved to your Google account, or only to the local Phone account? Go to contacts.google.com on your computer browser -- are they there?

How did you update the phone? Was it an official over-the-air system update, or did you download the file from a website and manually install it? An over-the-air update shouldn't cause a factory reset, but certain manual methods of installing firmware might do that.
    12-30-2017 02:10 PM
    If the contacts aren't at Google Contacts (if they are, your phone will sync them), go to Old Version (left column, at the bottom), then More, then Restore contacts... and you can restore them. After that, your phone will sync to them.

If there are no contacts after you restore, they weren't Google contacts, so you'll have to enter them all again. This time, use the pulldown at the top of the "new contact" screen to make the contact you're adding a Google contact.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-30-2017 06:03 PM