New watch user questions

Farshadatis

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Hey all,
I am a new android wear user and I have some questions:

• Is it possible to keep phone at don't disturb mode and watch vibrate for notifications at same time?
  • I was a fitness tracker user and I used to get notifications for being not active, is there a way to do it in android wear too?
  • What is the best way to keep track of your activities such as steps and heart rate monitor? I currently use Google Fit, does it automatically choose watch stats since it also tracks your steps through your phone movements? Also there is an Huawei activity app installed on watch, which one is better to use?
  • Is there continues heart rate monitor?
  • Can I choose another calendar for watch? I use outlook to see my emails and calendar.
  • I am not able to see all of my contacts in watch, I only my favorite contacts, what should I do?
  • Can I uninstall apps from watch?
Many thanks for your help.

SteveMW

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,
I am a new android wear user and I have some questions:

• Is it possible to keep phone at don't disturb mode and watch vibrate for notifications at same time?
  • I was a fitness tracker user and I used to get notifications for being not active, is there a way to do it in android wear too?
  • What is the best way to keep track of your activities such as steps and heart rate monitor? I currently use Google Fit, does it automatically choose watch stats since it also tracks your steps through your phone movements? Also there is an Huawei activity app installed on watch, which one is better to use?
  • Is there continues heart rate monitor?
  • Can I choose another calendar for watch? I use outlook to see my emails and calendar.
  • I am not able to see all of my contacts in watch, I only my favorite contacts, what should I do?
  • Can I uninstall apps from watch?
Many thanks for your help.

As to your first question you can turn off phone notifications in Android Wear to keep the phone silent. If you put the phone in do not disturb mode you will lose notifications on the watch, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non