Keyboard issues

micko

May 30, 2010
Visit site
After rooting my keyboard worked fine for 3 weeks. now its bearley functional no matter witch keyboard i use. The same letters & numbers dont function whether its swipe or android keyboard. I assume it may be an app so for the last week I've been uninstalling apps to no avail. I cant seem to be able to track this issue down.
I had the Inc 2 HD RLS1.1rom with the blue inc2 HDrls1.1 theme on it when the problem showed up first. For the last week i removed the rom and have been running just rooted.
Any Ideas?.
Thanks
Micko

djaquez21

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes when I run a ROM for so long it starts to give me random problems as well. So I either wipe and reinstall or just switch to a whole different one. Don't know why it happens but in your case maybe it was the theme?

lt thistle

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
After rooting my keyboard worked fine for 3 weeks. now its bearley functional no matter witch keyboard i use. The same letters & numbers dont function whether its swipe or android keyboard. I assume it may be an app so for the last week I've been uninstalling apps to no avail. I cant seem to be able to track this issue down.
I had the Inc 2 HD RLS1.1rom with the blue inc2 HDrls1.1 theme on it when the problem showed up first. For the last week i removed the rom and have been running just rooted.
Any Ideas?.
Thanks
Micko

After going back to stock you don't have the problem any longer? And did this happen after you installed the theme?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

micko

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Went back to stock but still rooted .Still same problem.
But i,m thinking it may be a bad screen.When I drag an app around the screen its very jumpy in the area of the letters that are not working. Not much better when the protector is removed.
Is it possible to replace the screen i wonder?.
Thanks
Micko

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
If you are within your year or paying for the total equipment coverage Verizon will just replace it if you think you have a defective screen. Call them get a tech on the line explain the problem, explain you've tried a battery pull and factory reset and that you still have the issue. When your new one gets to you go through the steps and reset the old one to stock. It's a great chance to play with adb and then rooting the new one will be even easier.

Reactions: micko

micko

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Ok they took it back and gave me a replacement. Faulty LCD.
Thanks for the help guys.

Sent from my Inc 2. Rom Inc 2 Hd Rls 1.1 using Tapatalk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress