1500mah batteries from bidallies?

groundkontrol

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I've had my Incredible for a few days and the battery is terrible. I've browsed the forums and I've heard good things about the HTC batteries from an eBay seller named bidallies. For $15 it seems like a great deal. I wanted to hear from people that purchased this battery. Are you liking it? Any issues? Is it performing much better than the stock battery?

I've heard that it's even better than the Seido 1750 (which isn't really even 1750), and I'd much rather spend $15 than $45. I'd like to keep my phone the standard size and I'm not a "power user" so the 2150 and 3500 are probably not for me. Any information would be great! Thanks!

Fillyo

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I've had my Incredible for a few days and the battery is terrible. I've browsed the forums and I've heard good things about the HTC batteries from an eBay seller named bidallies. For $15 it seems like a great deal. I wanted to hear from people that purchased this battery. Are you liking it? Any issues? Is it performing much better than the stock battery?

I've heard that it's even better than the Seido 1750 (which isn't really even 1750), and I'd much rather spend $15 than $45. I'd like to keep my phone the standard size and I'm not a "power user" so the 2150 and 3500 are probably not for me. Any information would be great! Thanks!

Search Amazon, I got a Touch Pro II 1500 mah for $12 shipped (OEM Htc battery). I fits (barely), and definately lasts longer. I would recommend going that route, ebay scares me.

Mr. Boom

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Bidallies is a good source for these batteries. Everyone who has gotten one, including me, likes them. Mine showed no marks on the contacts at all. After a few cycles, it works much better than the stock battery. For $15, you can't go wrong. Heck, i also took a chance on an ebay 3500mah battery and back cover from Hong Kong for $10. I don't think the 3500 is a true 3500. I think it is more like a 2600 - 3000mah, but it lasts nearly three days, and thr back cover is really nice! A bit thicker, but has Same profile as the stock cover.

Last edited: