Help! tried to backup w/ rom mgr, now stuck

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I just tried to backup using rom mgr. I wanted to do this because its a good configuration setup with my current skyraider 3.5 rom

my screen is in clockworkmod recovery screen, it shows the following,
there might not be enough free space to complete backup...continuing...
backing up boot...
backing up recovery...
error while dumping recovery image!
/tmp/recovery.log was copied to /sdcard/clockworkmod/recovery.log
please open rom manager to report the issue.

I cant get off this screen, at the top I have
reboot system now
apply sdcard:update.zip
wipe data/factory reset
install zip from sdcard
backup and restore
mounts and storage
advanced

reboot system now is highlighted, when I press the power button, nothing happens, I can use volume up/down to highlight the other stuff
i dont know what to do, so before I do the WRONG thing and brick it, someone tell me what I need to do
Help,
thanks
Ken

Hitch_Itch

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Ok it booted up normally, I used astro file manager to look at my SD card, there is tons of files on it, I only have 3.74megs available and its a 2gig card how do I know what to delete?

douger

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Ok it booted up normally, I used astro file manager to look at my SD card, there is tons of files on it, I only have 3.74megs available and its a 2gig card how do I know what to delete?

I don't know, dude. I can't see your card.

Depending on how much crap you have on your phone, a nandroid backup can be almost a gig. Get a bigger card.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
if u dont have nothing important format ur card to fat32 .. its ok nothing will happened. go into recovery and backup your rom .... NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! trust rom manager

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non