Web intel map crashes/force closes on my phones

vNaK

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to access the intel map like how you would access it on your computer on your phone? I try accessing the web Ingress, but every time it tries to load up on my phone it locks up and I have to force close it. This happens on note 2. Tried Chrome and stock browser and same results on my Note 2.

I can somewhat load it up on my Nexus 4, but it is very sluggish, takes awhile to load the webpages. It is not internet related as I have both the Nexus 4 and my computer hooked up to the same wifi internet and it works fine on my computer.

Or is there a way to access that intel map in the ingress app itself? When I click on "inteL" in the app it shows the planet and just statistics, I can't input zip code or anything like that to zoom the map down further.

I

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't work well on phones and tablets. I'm using a note 2 and og Galaxy Tab. It would have been awesome if I could have ran the map and ingress in multiwindow.
I don't think Niantic wants it to run smoothly on mobile. At least not yet with the game in beta and so few players in most of the cities. Intel is supposed to be used for spring before you leave. Some factions have guys who shot at home and direct activity over the com.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty