[Review] Rearth: Ringke Inspire Case

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
P4220131.jpg

Rearth sent over to my offices the next line of slim cases for the Inspire 4G (other phones available from their online store at Rearth USA | Go ahead, judge us by the cover!), the Ringke Slim Case.

Just looking at the case gave me some doubts that this was just another ordinary eBay knock off. I was pretty wrong about that. The Rearth slim case is made of high end silicone that hugs your phone like nothing else.

P4220145.jpg

Even the design and cut outs are made to be spot on. Not being intrusive to the design of the HTC Inspire 4G, the case is warm and welcoming.

P4220136.jpg

P4220141.jpg

P4220139.jpg

The high end silicone is something to be desired. It allows for great grip around the phone entirely and fits it like a glove. If anything was to come close to this case as far as slim, it would be the Otterbox's. Nothing against the OB cases, but this is something better for those who don't like carrying around too much bulk.

For the money, it runs for $16.99. The Rearth Ringke slim case is well made and not bad for the price. Definitely a worth buy if your looking for quality, price and a nice slim cover for your phone.

Below are some images of how it compares in size to the OB Defender case.

IMG_20110422_152354.jpg

IMG_20110422_152406.jpg

homescrub

Mar 1, 2011
twitter.com
Update:

So, after about a month of use, I am still happy with the skin.

The only issue I have with this long of use, is that the material is now stretching, which I guess its normal. Its not really noticeable unless you are the type that needs a sturdy strong skin/case.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
They contacted me and wanted to send me one to test out, but it never came. That's okay, I'm happy with the case I have.