Is Droid DNA the most powerful Android Phone out?

Ratchet clank

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
And nothing that has an announced date is coming out in the next few weeks? Because usually there is a better phone around the corner but I have seen and heard nothing yet. The DNA atm seems to be the better option for quality amongst the s3 and Iphone5, droid maxx.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Probably one of the most powerful right now, based on raw specs of course.

But still, specs aren't as relevant as they used to be.

dnhclark

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Head over to the DNA forum, plenty of information there.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
All the top phones have the same processors and ram atm so no. In video reviews, the DNA has just been losing to the N4 in real world performance due to htc Sense chewing up some room, as beautiful as it is! I must admit it is one of the most attractive phones on the market with a beautiful 440 ppi.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
It may not be the most powerful but it's a great phone either way. Htc has a good beginning phone. The m7 should be awesome. I'm looking forward to the note 3 or gs4 and how it stacks to the m7. Some great phones coming in 2013. I just hope they keep updating batteries and keep making them last longer.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

pblakk

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Nah. Probably the Note 2, overall I think. Specs do not equal usability at all times. If certain software or applications do not take advantage of power then what's the use? From the perspective of widespread forum support, Samsung has a big edge over HTC now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD