Hello androidcentarl Members! (From Venezuela)

engels012

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone! I am Engels Hernandez D. I'm from Venezuela and i'm a big fan of this page and forum. When i need to know something about android and smartphones, i just have to search here.

Today i decided become a member and publish some post and thread that i know about android.

From a week ago, I started an android page. www.androidfolder.com

It will be a placer if you pass by my page and then coment tips or anything.

Nice to meet you all.

Engels H.
Venezuela

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
De nada. The only suggestion I can think of right now is to make the logo a little bigger. It's a neat logo, but right now it just seems too small.

engels012

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
De nada. The only suggestion I can think of right now is to make the logo a little bigger. It's a neat logo, but right now it just seems too small.

Yeah. I know. Nice suggestion. Can you recommend me a tutorial to do that? I'm not that good using photoshop to make logos. Hehe.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Heck, I'm impressed by anyone who can come up with their own website or blog, so I'd have no idea how to do what you're asking. I'm sure there are plenty of people on this forum who can give better suggestions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

engels012

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Ohh. Don't worry. Like you said, there have to be another people in this forum who can explain me how to do it.

But thanks for your hospitality and comments! Was a placer to meet you.

Have a good nigth!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non