boyo1991

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey all!

I am an android phreak. Been posing on another major android forum for a while now, just kind of broadening my horizon..

Although I love android, I am not a fanboy, if something else comes along that's flat out better, I'll be all over it. So far nothing has proven to be so, and it may be too late to start..

I also refuse to root my device, as I have no need, and I don't see too much benefit from it. (I have previous devices rooted, just never my current because its fun and a good learning experience..) Although I know plenty of the work cyanogenmod has put forth to custom ROMs and bringing it to the masses in its easiest form..

Tldr:
Hi everybody I'm new lol

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey all!

I am an android phreak. Been posing on another major android forum for a while now, just kind of broadening my horizon..

Although I love android, I am not a fanboy, if something else comes along that's flat out better, I'll be all over it. So far nothing has proven to be so, and it may be too late to start..

I also refuse to root my device, as I have no need, and I don't see too much benefit from it. (I have previous devices rooted, just never my current because its fun and a good learning experience..) Although I know plenty of the work cyanogenmod has put forth to custom ROMs and bringing it to the masses in its easiest form..

Tldr:
Hi everybody I'm new lol

Posted via Android Central App

Welcome to the forums. The good thing about Android is there are now fewer reasons to gain root access on KitKat than say Gingerbread. Almost anything you want to do can be done right out of the box.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. The good thing about Android is there are now fewer reasons to gain root access on KitKat than say Gingerbread. Almost anything you want to do can be done right out of the box.

This. It's a good sign of the platform maturing, and lets developers work on newer modifications like Xposed.

Welcome to AC! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress