Just saying hello

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi all. The site looks interesting. I can see I'm going to spend some time here.

I've been lusting after an Android phone for months but I wanted to see how long Samsung would take to release Froyo on a Galaxy S. Well, they did and I've bought one. Cool machine. Tons of things to find out. This will keep me amused for a long, long time.

I'm a software developer, mostly J2EE, but I'll dabble in Android now that I have one to play with. I do some other stuff as well, like write novels and make furniture, but I haven't found an Android tie in for those yet (except that my books work fine on the Aldiko eReader that came with the Galaxy S).

it works perfectly with my Sony bluetooth headset, including voice dialing which I use a lot. Nice bonus for me is that it fits neatly onto my exercise bike so now I watch videos while pedaling, which means I don't get bored and I pedal longer. So Android is good for my heart. Wow!

Roger

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Roger, welcome and congrats on your new device. please have fun and ask us for help with testing apps or opinions whatever,. Have a happy holiday

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress