Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
Newb here! Todd, Nexus 7.
My wife and I created an education app for our son that makes him answer Flashcards to earn screen time on his device and now were trying to spread the word a bit.
Not really sure how to reach out to people to share without feeling like a pushy salesman.
Hoping to find people in here that have similar frustrations that we experienced with our children and technology.
Maybe I can help people and maybe I can learn from them!
Any help as to where the appropriate place to post apps is welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you,
Todd

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey Todd! Warm welcome to AndroidCentral. :)

I wish you the best of luck with your App.The more Devs we have the more awesome games we can like. Like Yours.
It actually sound like a pretty nice one. I also made one a little while ago where it wold display pictures of animals and the child had to either type in the answer or choose from 3 options. (Depending on difficulty level chosen) :)

Its quite fun making children's games when its related to learning. Hope to see you around the forums.

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the kind words! Watching children enjoy learning is amazing.
I haven't gotten around to posting my thread yet but I glanced around. I saw the app inventor but that isn't how I built my app. I want to make sure I am posting in the right place since the rules say I can only post one thread. Any links to an inventors page that isn't strictly around the android inventor program?
Thank you again for the help!

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
I have it in the Google Play Store if that's what you are referring to. If not, I'd love to put it in to other play stores as well, we are in a few.
There are so many apps that it's hard to get noticed in there.

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
I have it in the Google Play Store if that's what you are referring to. If not, I'd love to put it in to other play stores as well, we are in a few.
There are so many apps that it's hard to get noticed in there.

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
Question, where is the best place to post new apps?
I don't want to end up in the wrong place since I can only make 1 thread as per the rules.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Todd

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89