Samsung Galaxy VS Apple iPad

mohammad wardeh

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I am both a Samsung Galaxy Tab user and an Apple iPad User, and I decided to share my thoughts with you comparing both products and letting you know which features I find best in both products.

Let me start by my favorite feature of all time, the Samsung Galaxy Tab Camera, or should I say two cameras, that the iPad doesn?t have?! I downloaded Skype from Android Market and every night I get the chance to talk to family and friends from anywhere, the front-facing camera is quite vivid, and I have been told on numerous occasions that the voice clarity is awesome, better than using a normal phone. When using the iPad I always wish they had a built in camera. The rear-end camera of the Galaxy Tab is awesome, multiple shots can be taken including panorama, the flash is amazing, and the 3 mega-pixel pictures look 10x better than a picture taken with a digital camera.

In terms of dimension the Samsung Galaxy Tab is a 7.1 inch tablet where as the iPad is a 10.1 inch tablet, where many may argue that the Galaxy Tab size is easier to carry around, I beg to differ, when browsing the small tablet is quite uncomfortable and you need to go through multiple zoom to read many pages because of its small size, where as browsing the web on an iPad is more convenient and easier to the eye.

The Samsung Galaxy Tab is convenient to have a Voice calling and Integrated Messaging, but the tablet is too big to be used as a phone, if I were to reconsider my choice of purchase I would get the Samsung Galaxy Tab with WiFi rather than the one that takes a SIM Card. I have seen many people plug in their headsets and just use it as a phone; personally I think it?s a tablet not a phone, awesome feature in case of emergencies though. You never know when your phone will die on you and you?ll end up doing a last minute switch to use the Samsung Galaxy Tab.

What I honestly found awesome about the Galaxy Tab is it?s built in support for Adobe Flash Player, I am addicted to most Zynga games on Facebook, Farmville, City Ville, you name it, I play it, and being able to play games on a tablet is great, I am yet to see another tablet with such a feature, because the iPad certainly doesn?t have it.

All in all, I prefer the Samsung Galaxy Tab over the Apple iPad, afterall it runs on an Android Operating system giving me access to an infinite number of applications that make my life easier one day at a time.

Samsung Mobiles | Facebook

Reactions: mamawM and Chrisy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch