hey gang....new...time for android fun

dhayden

May 7, 2011
Visit site
New to the forum and thought I would say hi to everyone. I have had my gtab for a month now and cant put it down. It has taken most of my time away from laptops and my tower unless I need major power like video encoding. I have used the TC1100, dell x50v, Fujitsu 820, Sony vio 380, etc. Just say I love my tools and toys over the years since 1986. This by far has exceeded my expectations as a consumption device from many years past. I am humbly greatful to all of you and especially the developers who are absolutely incredible at this site and XDA. You are heros in these sites we read and enjoy. Turning that which is sub-par into something wonderful and cherished. Bought a nook color too to put into my lab coat pocket at work. Gtab a little too big and boss doesn't want it out on the couter, so something smaller. Need to root it next. Gtab is running TnT 4.2.3 I think and LOVE IT. One co-worker bought 2 (Woot like me) and just rooted them too for her. Both of the ladies cried when I showed them what the gtab is and does. Thanks again. Dan.

Hope I put this in the right place. If not sorry mods. Thinking of buying more gtabs for Xmas gifts. They are so worth it