People already lining up for Iphone 6 LOL

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 6 may not go on sale for another 13 days or so, and people are already lining up at a store to buy it.

Good.

Keep all the nuts* in one area. Then call in this guy:
97702_9424cc5fd598a9d4d032086dec0fc1bf_large.jpg

He'll crack 'em.

*Note: iPhone users are not nuts, per se... However, those who wait on line for days...

leegreg81

May 12, 2013
Visit site
People who stand in line for a protracted period waiting to be the first to own a product are chumps.

Posted via Android Central App

DLGames

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Well the Apple users are always mad when it comes to new IPhones but it's they'r choice to have them and be over hyped about the new releases. I'm not that kind of person but when Diablo III was released in our stores i stayed in line because i wanted the game and it was my choice :)

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I would bet a lot of money that Apple is paying them just to create some sort of hype. I never understood that waiting in line stuff for phones, games or consoles I mean a few hours later you can just walk into a store and buy the damn thing without any trouble or midnight madness but to each their own I guess.

anon(13322)

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I would bet a lot of money that Apple is paying them just to create some sort of hype. I never understood that waiting in line stuff for phones, games or consoles I mean a few hours later you can just walk into a store and buy the damn thing without any trouble or midnight madness but to each their own I guess.

You're joking, right? Please tell me you are joking! Do you not know how LOYAL Apple fans are? Dude...the iPhone has been the top selling smartphone for SEVEN straight years. Companies would die to have a loyal following like Apple!

lazerproof

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site

It doesn't always work out that way though. I remember when The Iphone 5 came out. I did not wait in line and missed out. They sold out everywhere. They did not restock stores for 3 weeks. When the iPad 3 came out, people were waiting in line all over the place, at every Apple store and camping over night, I was like, screw that, I decided to check Walmart at 8:00pm. They said they had 8 of them but they could not go on sale till midnight, so I waited in line. I was first. Other people caught on, and soon there was a line of 8 people( that is all they had). The iPad 3 sold out as well, and there were none for weeks. All this was before I decided to switch over to Android.

gdmin

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Did you read the article?

" Ceballo said he’s made approximately $7,000 waiting for Apple launches while building up his social media presence. Ceballo and Joseph Cruz a representatives of BuyBackWorld, a electronic re-seller.

Cruz and Ceballo were the first in line before two people paid them $1,250 to secure the top spots, CNET reported."
He probably didn't.. And so most of the commenters here..

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
In the end though, samsung still sells more devices so the last laugh goes to them

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5
They sell more because they have what like 70 different phones for sale whereas Apple has 1. The iPhone

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
You're joking, right? Please tell me you are joking! Do you not know how LOYAL Apple fans are? Dude...the iPhone has been the top selling smartphone for SEVEN straight years. Companies would die to have a loyal following like Apple!

lol top selling smartphone yeah maybe in the apple universe..

I don't care how loyal they are some of them are one thing for sure annoying as hell.

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
It's also the experience
People wait in line for days, some of them for the product and some of them because they think it's fun, the environment, the excitement

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
It's also the experience
People wait in line for days, some of them for the product and some of them because they think it's fun, the environment, the excitement

Reminds me of that Simpsons scene where Lisa, Bart and Homer are waiting in line to get a top place for the Itchy and Scratchy show and then they build a huge tower in front of them

b_slow1

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
All of you guys are standing out there, huddled together in the cold on Black Friday to get that TOTALLY NECESSARY toaster for $7.95.

It's the same sh-t. People go to great lengths to get the things they want. And in America, we have the fortune to not have to be careful with our decision making, our time, or our money. (I do it too... I'm just sayin').

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I know some of you like to believe the worst and want to demean these people for self affirmation but........

These guys probably made more money in a week than most will make in a few months because of this.

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm with Jonathan. Considering that these days it's not uncommon for someone to get killed on Black Friday over a doorbuster deal, this particular consumer behavior seems pretty benign.

nbtthief

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
You can get that thing (in this case iphone 6), eventually. But everyone always want to be the first one (in the world, in friend group, or in the family) to possess that thing, especially with some thing has high popularity (iphone 6 in this case)

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Not surprising. People line up for all sorts of crap. Black friday sales, console releases, new movies, whatever.

Though, I don't know of any other OEM that has such a loyal and dedicated fan base. Pretty impressive from Apple to be honest. I can guarantee Samsung, HTC, Sony etc would all kill to have that sort of passion and fanbase for their phones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38