From iPhone to Motorola RAZR 2023

Tractorlegs

Oct 25, 2023
Visit site
I dropped and destroyed my iPhone 13 this past Saturday (10/21/2023) and took it to my local Apple Store. They were unable to repair it, and offered to sell me another $1000+ Eye Phone to replace it. Spending another Grand on an iDevice just left a bad taste in my mouth, so I told them nothankyou. I ended up at a nearby Best Buy and there it was — the $599 Motorola RAZR 2023, unlocked - and I was smitten.

Now I’ve had it for 5 days, and I am very, very impressed. Without going into a “full review”, I have to say that I appreciate its creativity in design, its build quality, and how friendly and practical the UI is. I’m hooked - I can’t believe I stuck with iOS as long as I did. Sure, iPhones are fast and practical - but they are no longer “fun” to use. They are just tools. With the RAZR 2023, the fun and the sparkle are back in addition to the speed and practicality. It’s reminiscent of the old Motos - the PEBL, the old RAZR, the “V” series phones (V-300, V-330, etc) that are really enjoyable to use. Yeah, I’m hooked.

Mr. Lucky

Jul 25, 2023
Visit site
My wife made a similar move, from an iPhone 11 to a RAZR+ (2023), and wishes she had done it sooner. I'm also enjoying my RAZR+, though I transitioned from a Pixel 5.

Tractorlegs

Oct 25, 2023
Visit site
My wife made a similar move, from an iPhone 11 to a RAZR+ (2023), and wishes she had done it sooner. I'm also enjoying my RAZR+, though I transitioned from a Pixel 5.
I agree with your wife. I’m about 10 days in with the RAZR, and it really is a step above my old iPhone 13.

GPerez82

Nov 11, 2023
Visit site
I have the new razr 2023 in green from Cricket. But my battery life has been horrible. I don't use it a ton and the battery doesn't even last a full day. What can I do to improve that?

Tractorlegs

Oct 25, 2023
Visit site
I have the new razr 2023 in green from Cricket. But my battery life has been horrible. I don't use it a ton and the battery doesn't even last a full day. What can I do to improve that?
I’m pretty new at the Razr, so I’m not sure how to answer you. If you start your own thread, more people will see your question. 😊

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
How long have you had it? I know this variant has the bigger 4200mAh battery as opposed to the plus model, but the plus variant allowed for us to use the outer screen more and that helps on battery.

For your variant I'm not sure unless we are saying that you've only had it for a few days. I'd give it some time yet. If not then I'd start looking at your apps. Maybe you have an app that isn't going to sleep when not used.

Reactions: Tractorlegs

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000