Yes, I know... the Iphone again. Anyway, we know how difficult it can be for some people to to type on the stock, or swype keyboards(including me). A friend of mine(verwon) told me to check out the Iphone keyboard and I was drawn to it the moment I saw it. I must admit It's beautiful. (Ps.) We can use this until gingerbread is available for unrooted phones.

Check it out.

01-12-2011 06:51 AM
    I can't use that keyboard because I hate that the letters always show as capitalized. I prefer that they are lower case until you hit "shift" and then they switch to upper case. Just an appearance thing that I like to know if I accidentally pressed shift or have the caps-lock on at a glance.

I also much prefer the long-press to do common symbols and numbers rather than having to go to another keyboard (pressing the .?123).

Just my preference (I know a lot of people love the iPhone keyboard though). I'll stick to Swype, personally.

I should note that i have an EVO though so I'm sure the big screen helps.
    01-12-2011 08:03 AM
    If you the iPhone keyboard then I would suggest smart keyboard pro with the Cupertino skin. It works WAY better than the emulator and you can always change the skin if you want.

Via TT
    01-12-2011 08:34 AM
    If you the iPhone keyboard then I would suggest smart keyboard pro with the Cupertino skin. It works WAY better than the emulator and you can always change the skin if you want.

Via TT
    Agreed. I like the Galaxy skin the best. This keyboard is one of the most accurate there is IMHO.
    01-12-2011 11:31 AM
    i will third smart keyboard pro. ive tried all the rest, and i keep going back to it
    01-12-2011 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD