galaxy note 10.1 problem

themysterperson

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I bought a galaxy note 10.1 from someone who had it for a month. The first thing i did was a factory reset. I noticed that it takes a long time to cjarge. It doesn't even charge at all when its on. I charged it for an hour off to see how much charge it does. It did 6% every hour. Is there a way to fix this because
I'm a 14 year old with no friends, a broken laptop, a slow smartphone, and a galaxy note that charges slowly. HELP ME!!!

iHackPro

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Is the device under warranty? Do you have another battery you can test with to see if the problem is the battery or the device?

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I bought a galaxy note 10.1 from someone who had it for a month. The first thing i did was a factory reset. I noticed that it takes a long time to cjarge. It doesn't even charge at all when its on. I charged it for an hour off to see how much charge it does. It did 6% every hour. Is there a way to fix this because
I'm a 14 year old with no friends, a broken laptop, a slow smartphone, and a galaxy note that charges slowly. HELP ME!!!

Whoa... easy tiger. No need to lay on the guilt trip.

What charger are you using? Are you certain it is the stock charger, not just the stock cord? What country are you in, how long does the battery last when it does finally charge, did it do that before the factory reset, are you running the latest update?

And just in case it makes you feel better, at 14 I had no friends, no laptop, and no cell phone. I have plenty of all of those things now.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty