Help ASAP! - Problem with my Device Screen?!

abeyaustin

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I recently bought a budget tablet Simmtronics SIMM-X720 Tablet from Amazon, (Amazon.in - Buy Simmtronics SIMM-X720 Tablet (WiFi, 3G via Dongle) Online at Low Price in India | Simmtronics SIMM-X720 Tablet (WiFi, 3G via Dongle) Reviews & Ratings)
I have 10 days return policy (with 2 days remaining!) and I've found a glitch with my display,
If I make my display brightness to 100% and play a song in background and if I look closely I can see the brightness is getting dimmed when the bass section of the music comes, I've started noticing this when I opened like 4-5 apps in the background and played a song (it dimmed the light upto like 90%), Its been only like 8 days and It started showing problems.
should I return the product or is this a problem with all the budget tablets?
I don't find this issue if I make the brightness to <80%.

P.s: and if I look closely into the screen (with ash or black background) I can see moving straight lines from top to bottom horizontally in the screen) Will it be a defective screen/display?

Any help will be highly appreciated, :)

Regards,
Abey

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.

I would probably return it but I tend to be less tolerant of imperfections than most. If the attributes you've noted are going to irritate you and cause you to enjoy the tablet less I'd recommend returning it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87