Lockscreen notifications hidden?

xprinceps

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Lockscreen notifications hidden

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I haven't been able to find it. Since upgrading to Lollipop, my Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini only shows one notification on the lockscreen. If I have more than one notification, the second and subsequent are hidden under a bar that says "+1", "+2", or whatever. If I hit the bar, it expands and shows them all, but I can't find a setting to show them all by default. There is plenty of room on my lockscreen for 4 or 5 notifications. Thanks for any help you can give me.

xprinceps

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lockscreen notifications hidden

If it helps, here is what I'm talking about. I want all the notifications, or as many as will fit, to show when I turn on the phone.
Screenshot_2016-03-22-13-02-13.png

SnowyRa1n

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Re: Lockscreen notifications hidden

I tried endlessly for a better way to manage my lock screen notifications on Lollipop (I don't need a constant reminder that I'm connected to Wi-Fi, for example), I eventually just got so frustrated I installed a 3rd party lock screen.

xprinceps

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for replying, but that does not solve my problem. 'Show content' is already selected; the problem is that it only shows the content of one notification.

Kewl Samurai

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I think it has to do with cramped space left for notification. I too have this problem with samsung but not a problem with nexus. I have password lock, so by default it takes more than half of the screen for lock and then leaves little space for notifications. As i dont have widget on lock screen so i get 2 notifications and then +1 or +2. But with my nexus even with password lock it uses full screen for notification and then i have to slide to get the password lock screen. It seems this is problem/limitation from samsung lock screen.
May be you can try disabling all from security and keep only swipe for unlocking phone, see if that provides more space for notification. I cant try as i have office stuff installed and swipe unlocking is disabled

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz