1) the issue.. Its very slow to remind me. I arrive at the location and it can take up to 10 minutes before it decides to remind? I have the setting on high accuracy.. (Edit: i found a mention of something called doze mode? do I need to enable something?)

2) is there a way to set a reminder when I leave a location? I could on my iPhone... I cant figure out if I can on android

3) Reminders.. is there an easier way to get them check them etc? Seems silly to have to go into google, hit the menu, then reminders.. shortcut? ooor is there a good 3rd party app maybe?
    10-04-2018 09:09 AM
    i found a mention of something called doze mode?
    Doze is an OS level setup to start killing off services the longer a device sleeps. I think you can enable to Google app to ignore Doze, but I can't recall offhand how to do that.
    10-04-2018 11:21 AM
    Doze is an OS level setup to start killing off services the longer a device sleeps. I think you can enable to Google app to ignore Doze, but I can't recall offhand how to do that.
    is it the battery saver? I just turned off battery saver for google and location... hoping that works. Seems odd that you would have to do this. iOS just works without jumping through hoops
    10-04-2018 11:47 AM
    is it the battery saver? I just turned off battery saver for google and location... hoping that works. Seems odd that you would have to do this. iOS just works without jumping through hoops
    Might be. I don't use location reminders at all, so I may not be much help.
    10-04-2018 11:49 AM
    Nope.. didnt work. But i found Google Keep reminders work great location based!?? But I cant figure out how to make the assistant use it for reminders.
    10-05-2018 02:07 PM