calibrate the touch screen

NicoleW78

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
A coworker of mine has the Ally, and mentioned that the calibration seems to be off. I've tried to find a way to calibrate it, but am not having any luck. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
A coworker of mine has the Ally, and mentioned that the calibration seems to be off. I've tried to find a way to calibrate it, but am not having any luck. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!

I just checked myself and don't see anything either. It should be under Menu > Screen and Keyboard but it isn't

nnewsome81

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Don't know of you found the answer to this yet, but for the HTC one x the calibration tool is under settings, language & keyboard, HTC sense input, advanced settings. Hope this helps you.

NicoleW78

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, but she ended up switching from the LG Ally to a different phone shortly afterwards because of the screen issues. The option simply was not available on that phone model.

jacob_christian32

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Actually there is, i have the LG L90 phone &' was having that probem, youh go into settings > general > gestures &' it should be at the bottom saying callibration in its own tab

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Actually there is not. I went to General aswell and Hey! look at that. No gesture settings over here on the LG Stylo 5
Welcome to the forums. This is a 10 years old thread and about much older devices, not sure if your comment will be relevant to this topic.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Wow, a thread about the LG Ally? I don't think I've ever heard of that one.:p
@ChavezB89, modern phones generally don't have a "screen calibration" option any more. At most, you might have an option to increase touch sensitivity (aka "Glove Mode"), but only certain manufacturers provide that option.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835