Release date

unike313

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have any information on a release for the Flex 2? Or if you hear of future information post it!

Posted via the Android Central App

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I think middle of febuary will be about right as its already been showcased at ces. Might trade my g3 in for it when it dose make its way to the shelfs

unike313

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Agreed. Got a note 4 which is great, but had the original flex and adored it. With the usual upgrades in software and screen this phone looks incredible. Personal choice of course... Lots of folks don't see the point of a curved phone. Well that's all personal choice right.

Thierry Henry

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
It really seems enticing that overall curvy look and that 810 beast that it is packing, but i will probably wait for the G4 as i think the G Flex 2 will have a hefty price tag.

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Apparently the glex 2 has a higher price tag than the g3 did so im guna hang about till rather it gose down in price or wait for the g4 because im betting the g4 wont be a expensive as the flex 2.. Its a beast though i wouldnt mind it but the only thing that would put me off apart from the price would be the oled screen as ive had my fair share of screen burn in several oled screens wich for me would be a big problem... Just wait till the reveiws hit youtube as u might change your mind once released

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Apparently the glex 2 has a higher price tag than the g3 did so im guna hang about till rather it gose down in price or wait for the g4 because im betting the g4 wont be a expensive as the flex 2.. Its a beast though i wouldnt mind it but the only thing that would put me off apart from the price would be the oled screen as ive had my fair share of screen burn in several oled screens wich for me would be a big problem... Just wait till the reveiws hit youtube as u might change your mind once released

I have a Note 3 and Note 4 and have had many OLED phones and I don't recall any of them ever having screen burn-in.

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Ive also owned a few that havent burnt in aswell but the last oled i had was galaxy s5 and after 3 weeks it was showing burn in with the keyboard and part of the gmail app. I like the whole contrast and colour punch of oled but im just unlucky i guess. I sent the s5 back and got the g3

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Ive also seen a few youtube clips aswell of the new nexus 6 and the moto x 2nd edition suffering from burn in. I think 1 of the video's was a woman called erica the nerd who likes to film stuff. Check it out you'll see what i mean