Media Projection Configuration is Not Working After March 7 developer Preview Release of Android 15

kiruba

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
I can set the Entrie screen option as the default for the app by using this code: MediaProjectionConfig.createConfigForDefaultDisplay() before the March 7 developer preview 2 release; after that, i can't set the entire screen as default screen

My question is: have you removed the code that was deprecated in the March 7 release developer preview release? if not, how do set any documentation?

If any body knows please help me with this !! thanks in advance

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I can set the Entrie screen option as the default for the app by using this code: MediaProjectionConfig.createConfigForDefaultDisplay() before the March 7 developer preview 2 release; after that, i can't set the entire screen as default screen

My question is: have you removed the code that was deprecated in the March 7 release developer preview release? if not, how do set any documentation?

If any body knows please help me with this !! thanks in advance
Andriod central has no affiliation with Google. You need to ask this question with them through their built-in feedback channel.

kiruba

Mar 21, 2024
Visit site
Andriod central has no affiliation with Google. You need to ask this question with them through their built-in feedback channel.
yes, I know !! My motive is to know if other developers have faced this issue, and if yes, what should I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali