Are you using screen protectors? case?

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I like to run my phone naked but the back of this fun just looks too greasy. Worse than any phone I have had. So I will have a case but no screen protector.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Going naked. The only reason I could see to use a screen protector is if I start putting my phone face down as a result of the button placement. Otherwise this thing has gorilla glass 3 and I has insurance so I'm enjoying it.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I only use Cases when I take it work.

I will always use a Screen Protector. In fact, I already ordered it on eBay and it hasn't been released up here.

TBH I just don't trust claims by the manufacture. Glass at the end will get scratched.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I know there's different strokes for different folks but when I read of someone that doesn't believe in screen protectors or cases I cringe. I know useage styles very. ...but these devices are not inexpensive and they are somewhat fragile. Consider getting a thin transparent case (if you need to gaze at your phone's beauty) and at least a $3 screen protector. You're just protecting an investment you may wish to sell one day...and the better condition its in the more desirable it remains. ...just my unsolicited .02 cents.

Sent from my humble Note 8.0 LTE

hezamakiah

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
i usually run phones naked myself, but have a silicone case that is pretty sleek. i never use screen protectors because during application, no matter what i do, a piece of dust somehow gets underneath and it will only look worse over time.

jazzyjag70

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I use nothing but Spigen GlassT tempered glass screen protectors on all my devices, can't even tell there's a screen protector on the screen. Very easy to install w/ no bubbles at all.

dhughes

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have the At&t version and a case? I am on their website and there are no cases for the g2 under accessories. Surely they have some kind of case for sale at the retail stores right?

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have the At&t version and a case? I am on their website and there are no cases for the g2 under accessories. Surely they have some kind of case for sale at the retail stores right?

Posted via Android Central App

Check Amazon...there is surely something that looks decent.

The Order Odonata. There can be only one.

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I only use Cases when I take it work.

I will always use a Screen Protector. In fact, I already ordered it on eBay and it hasn't been released up here.

TBH I just don't trust claims by the manufacture. Glass at the end will get scratched.

iphone 1-2-3-3s-4-5-GS3-GS4 and not so much as a hairline scratch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith