What screen protectors will work with bulkier cases?

nicksel

Feb 7, 2024
Visit site
I posted that I had an issue with a Benks screen protector incompatibility with both the Otterbox Defender and Unicorn Beetle Pro cases. Are there any screen protectors that will work with these types of cases? I wanted a glass protector and I initially bought Zagg but returned it because I didn't realize that it had some kind of anti-microbial coating. I'm just not a fan of using anything like that. I did manage to damage my screen on my last phone, so I don't want to forego the screen protector.

Reactions: joker772

joker772

Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
I posted that I had an issue with a Benks screen protector incompatibility with both the Otterbox Defender and Unicorn Beetle Pro cases. Are there any screen protectors that will work with these types of cases? I wanted a glass protector and I initially bought Zagg but returned it because I didn't realize that it had some kind of anti-microbial coating. I'm just not a fan of using anything like that. I did manage to damage my screen on my last phone, so I don't want to forego the screen protector.
I have the ub pro and have a spigen tempered glass screen protector on it and knock on wood it's working so far (about a week and a half)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29